My Profession of Faith  

Posted by lorelle



On Sunday, January 13, I professed my faith in front of the American Reformed Church. I give thanks to my Heavenly Father for working this in my heart. I have been blessed to grow up in a Christian family, and to attend a Christian school.
This faith keeps me trusting in the Lord during difficult times. Recently, my best friend found out that she had cancer. She is now approaching her fourth chemo treatment. Also, my relatives in Calgary just lost their son, my cousin, to a car crash. Although we can't always understand everything that happens, I know that God knows best and that He has a plan for everything. This is a really tough time, but I can lean on the Lord and trust in Him.

This entry was posted on 11:23 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments